Portuguese Basic Language Courses
Portuguese is a fun and rewarding language to learn. Whether you choose to learn for travel, work or personal reasons, our trained Portuguese teachers in Pretoria can help you.
Intended for students with no previous training in Portuguese. This Pretoria based portuguese course is designed to establish correct pronunciation, to teach the elements of grammar, to enable students to read, to understand spoken Portuguese, to become familiar with cultural aspects of Portuguese-speaking countries, and especially to establish a good basic vocabulary.
Our effective Portuguese lessons focus on attaining authentic European Portuguese language skills you can use in the real world. This means maintaining a learner-centered classroom, where the teacher leads students in natural Portuguese conversation, role-play and other language activities.
Here below some of the topics will be covered in the course:
- Greetings and meeting people for the first time
- Asking someone’s name and answering
- Using formal and informal
- Spelling and pronunciation
- Asking and saying how you feel
- Asking and saying where you are from (nationality)
- Using numbers – Ask and saying phone numbers and home addresses
- Days of the week
- Months of the year
- Buying food and drinks
- Directions and getting around
Price: R4000.00 for 30H all included (Registration fees, Courses fees, Learning materials)
Schedule: 2 hours twice a week
Evening Time:3pm – 5pm or 5.30pm – 7.30pm
Day Time: 8am – 10am or 10am – 12pm
Duration: 10 weeks